Emotional history is stored in the brain and the body. Memories, trauma, grief and sadness, which are suppressed can manifest in the body as pain or unhealthy behaviour which can manifest as pain or addiction. Addiction can include binge drinking or eating, substance abuse, perfectionism, gaming, gambling, technology, being a workaholic or always being busy. Distraction or withdrawal are the most common ways to avoid some of the deeper emotions. I invite you, with the support counselling, to find it, feel it, face it and heal it.
What happens in a session?
In your first session, I will take an assessment of you, discuss where you are in life, your aims for the session, your family, stress levels, and talk about medication or pain management. The energetic work is conducted fully clothed on the massage table. It is best to wear something comfortable. Loose clothing is preferred. I utilise a variety of methods depending on what comes up in the session.
How will I feel after?
Some clients immediately feel lighter, happier, stronger, and more vibrant. Others report feeling particularly emotional in the days following. This is part of the healing process. It is important during this time to allow these emotions to pass through you and release them from the body. Whether they appear as sadness, grief, anger, or depression, sit with these emotions, acknowledge them and let them pass. Be kind to yourself, rest, retreat if you feel the need to, walk in nature, drink water, nourish your body, and sleep. The body is in recovery. Gentle movement and rest will help to move the emotions out of your body. Writing down all these emotions as they come up in a journal might also be helpful.
Allow up to 90 minutes for your energy healing session. Treatments are $150.
Sometimes one session is enough to release pain, for older or more established pain a few sessions are beneficial to gain clarity and peace.
- I was so impressed with your insight and intuitions into my life. No one has ever read me so deeply or so spot on. I felt so light like a massive weight had been taken off my shoulders. I am rejuvenated with an extra spring in my step – head held high, a smile on my face radiating from the inside! Thank you, Thank you. – C
- I don’t know what you did but I feel so much lighter! – K
- I woke up today and my head was clear, I felt a whole lot better in the areas which were painful. – A
- I had a better sleep last night than I can remember – I have woken without the usual pain, it feels quite unusual – light and free! – P
- My legs feel so much better today – I could go up and downstairs quite easily! Thank you – I’m looking forward to our next session! – N