Emotional history is stored in the brain and body. Memories, trauma, grief, and sadness, if suppressed can manifest in the body as pain or disease. The brain can also look for ways to avoid feeling our emotions through unhealthy behaviours or compulsions. This can appear as disorganised drinking or eating, substance misuse, perfectionism, shopping, gaming, gambling, sex addiction, porn, being a workaholic or always being busy. Avoidance and withdrawal are other common ways to avoid deep emotions. I invite you, with the support of counselling, to find it, feel it, face it and heal it.
What happens in a session?
Master healing is conducted fully clothed on a massage table. Wear some loose comfortable clothing. I utilise a variety of methods depending on what arises in session including energy clearing, chakra balancing, connection with guides and master guides, holds, and healing.
How will I feel after?
Some clients immediately feel lighter, happier, stronger, and more vibrant. Others report feeling particularly emotional in the days following. This is part of the healing process. It is important during this time to allow these emotions to pass through you and release them from the body. Whether they appear as sadness, grief, anger, or depression, sit with these emotions, acknowledge them, and let them pass. Be kind to yourself, rest, retreat if you feel the need to, walk in nature, drink water, nourish your body, and sleep. The body is in recovery. Gentle movement and rest will help to move the emotions out of your body. Writing down all these emotions as they come up in a journal might also be helpful.
Allow up to 90 minutes for your energy healing session. Treatments are $180.
Sometimes one session is enough to release pain, for older or more established pain a few sessions are beneficial to gain clarity and peace. Many people find regular sessions help support their self-care routine and well-being.
- I was so impressed with your insight and intuitions into my life. No one has ever read me so deeply or so spot on. I felt so light like a massive weight had been taken off my shoulders. I am rejuvenated with an extra spring in my step – head held high, a smile on my face radiating from the inside! Thank you, Thank you. – C
- I don’t know what you did but I feel so much lighter! – K
- I woke up today and my head was clear, I felt a whole lot better in the areas which were painful. – A
- I had a better sleep last night than I can remember – I have woken without the usual pain, it feels quite unusual – light and free! – P
- My legs feel so much better today – I could go up and downstairs quite easily! Thank you – I’m looking forward to our next session! – N