In 2001 I completed my first Reiki Level with the International House of Reiki, Sydney. More recently, I completed Reiki Level II and Reiki Masters with SoulByrds, Brisbane. My reiki is from the Usui Ryoho lineage.
This method is hands on healing. The warmth from my hands carries universal energy and this travels through the body creating a relaxed state. Reiki can release blockages and assist with healing.
Reiki is for everyone, although particularly beneficial to people suffering with:
- Stress and anxiety
- Chemotherapy and radiation side effects
- Grief and depression
- Fertility and hormonal issues
Reiki works on balancing the energy levels, emotionally, physically and spiritually to enhance health and to release stress and disease.
Reiki is a beautiful gift for a friend or family member who may be going through life changes or who just needs some time out from their busy life. Reiki sessions are combined with intuitive guidance and spiritual connection for $150 an hour or $180 for a deeply relaxing 90 minutes.
Please contact me to arrange a suitable time for your reiki session.
Rachel’s reiki Lineage:
- Usui Mikao (founder of the system)
- Kanichi Taketomi (3rd President of the Usui Reiki Ryoho Gakkai)
- Kimiko Koyama (6th President of the Usui Reiki Ryoho Gakkai)
- Doi Hiroshi (current member of the Usui Reiki Ryoho Gakkai)
- Frans Stiene
- Rachel Wilkinson